CFV Community
Welcome to CFV Community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CFV Community
Welcome to CFV Community!
CFV Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cray Online
Don't be shy! Introduce yourself! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 10:59 pm by Theaterkid4456

» [Game] Create the card above you
Don't be shy! Introduce yourself! EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 2:36 pm by Zerodude

» Humor is the best medicine
Don't be shy! Introduce yourself! EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 11:08 am by Kaishi

» Don't be shy! Introduce yourself!
Don't be shy! Introduce yourself! EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 10:19 am by Kaishi

» Why, Hello There
Don't be shy! Introduce yourself! EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 10:01 am by Kaishi

» Attempt 2 at this.
Don't be shy! Introduce yourself! EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 4:48 pm by Zerodude

» Post your picture thread!
Don't be shy! Introduce yourself! EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 2:13 pm by NextGenNick

Top posting users this month
No user

Don't be shy! Introduce yourself!

+3
Takuto
Archangel
NextGenNick
7 posters

Go down

Don't be shy! Introduce yourself! Empty Don't be shy! Introduce yourself!

Post by NextGenNick Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:05 pm

Hello there! I'm Nick of NTA, welcome to the site! this thread has been created to introduce yourself to the new community of Cardfight!! Area for all it's members including yourself! Post anything you want, simply introduce yourself, don't be shy!

NextGenNick

Back to top Go down

Don't be shy! Introduce yourself! Empty Re: Don't be shy! Introduce yourself!

Post by NextGenNick Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:07 pm

So hey, I'm Nick from New Team Asteroid! Most people know me as a bit of a troll, which I will not dispute but I'm dropping that act now Smile
I mainly use clans that pack a big OP punch at once like Narukami and Spike Bro's as I get bored with setting up and beating around the bush ha ha!
I've been rocking the Vanguard seen since the Capital Era and don't be afraid to ask any questions, I'm here to help!

NextGenNick

Back to top Go down

Post by Slam Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:32 pm

I'm Slam ([NTA] Slamurai) I'm known as aggressive or having a short temper but i can control it, I use clans that i can Troll my Opponent with sometimes but i Main GN (Waiting for that support Neutral) and RP a little I played VG Since Season 2, but see me on CFA I'll be there If you need help with team stuff or decks i guess i can help Sad
Slam
Slam

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:58 pm

Itsa me NTA Archangel. Been playing Vanguard ever since Narukami was released, so few people know that's my first clan, now though I run decks which have a lot more hand control like Genesis, most people know me for my Mix Witch deck, which decreases offensive power while giving me defensive power <3. I used to use Angel feather a lot, hence my current name, still hoping they get better support in generation stride
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Takuto Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:09 pm

Whats Suppity Its Me Takuto/Olivier/Tsuna (XD) i been playing vanguard since Vortex Dragon(Damn im old) and is admin of NTA and Also Site Admin for this site im Leader of the Team Vongola ([VG]) and we been a team for going on five years now the clans I main in are OTT/Gensis/Angel Feather/Kagero But since OTT is getting more support in the newest season i will only be using OTT/Kagero Mostly lol.. Im very helpful and always ready to help when ever u need it i wouldn't consider myself the best or know it all because i believe that anyone and everyone can learn something new no matter the experience Very Happy
Takuto
Takuto

Back to top Go down

Post by Jai Hearts Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:39 pm

Team Leader of Radiant/Tales, The Infamous Jai Hearts here.

Jai Hearts

Back to top Go down

Post by [NTA] Ren Я Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:30 pm

Slam wrote:I'm Slam ([NTA] Slamurai) I'm known as aggressive or having a short temper but i can control it, I use clans that i can Troll my Opponent with sometimes but i Main GN (Waiting for that support Neutral) and RP a little I played VG Since Season 2, but see me on CFA I'll be there If you need help with team stuff or decks i guess i can help Sad

You can control your temper? D: Wasn't aware of this lol Just kidding.
[NTA] Ren Я
[NTA] Ren Я

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaishi Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:41 pm

I am Kaishi or titled [NTA]Kaishi. I am the youngest member of NTA and also pretty well skilled at cardfighting. I love video games (As some of you know xD) I have a bad temper in real life(which is hard to control when triggered ._.). Online I try to control my temper to be nice to people I don't know (also do this in real life unless your so hateful.). My main clan is Shadow Paladins but, I use all the clans. There's more about me but, you can figure more out! See you later!(Oh also I been around since Season 2 but, had a different username ^^)
Kaishi
Kaishi

Back to top Go down

Post by [NTA] Ren Я Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:59 pm

Kaishi wrote:I am Kaishi or titled [NTA]Kaishi. I am the youngest member of NTA and also pretty well skilled at cardfighting. I love video games (As some of you know xD) I have a bad temper in real life(which is hard to control when triggered ._.). Online I try to control my temper to be nice to people I don't know (also do this in real life unless your so hateful.). My main clan is Shadow Paladins but, I use all the clans. There's more about me but, you can figure more out! See you later!(Oh also I been around since Season 2 but, had a different username ^^)

lol Never knew you had a bad temper. Never really see you actually get mad.
[NTA] Ren Я
[NTA] Ren Я

Back to top Go down

Post by Slam Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:04 pm

[NTA] Ren Я wrote:
Slam wrote:I'm Slam ([NTA] Slamurai) I'm known as aggressive or having a short temper but i can control it, I use clans that i can Troll my Opponent with sometimes but i Main GN (Waiting for that support Neutral) and RP a little I played VG Since Season 2, but see me on CFA I'll be there If you need help with team stuff or decks i guess i can help Sad

You can control your temper? D:  Wasn't aware of this lol Just kidding.
Yea hoe Rolling Eyes
Slam
Slam

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaishi Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:19 am

[NTA] Ren Я wrote:
Kaishi wrote:I am Kaishi or titled [NTA]Kaishi. I am the youngest member of NTA and also pretty well skilled at cardfighting. I love video games (As some of you know xD) I have a bad temper in real life(which is hard to control when triggered ._.). Online I try to control my temper to be nice to people I don't know (also do this in real life unless your so hateful.). My main clan is Shadow Paladins but, I use all the clans. There's more about me but, you can figure more out! See you later!(Oh also I been around since Season 2 but, had a different username ^^)

lol Never knew you had a bad temper. Never really see you actually get mad.
e

Yeah, I have one, but try to be a calm person online. Plus when I was a little kid it was way worse than it is now. But, nonetheless I have calmed myself abit.
Kaishi
Kaishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum